Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Letter (for example)

Dear friend,

How are you? I am writing this letter eagerly because I want you to know what has happened to me.
Through this letter,I just want to say many,many thanks because you have given me the beans in exchange with my cow.
You know,the beans grew high above the sky.I climbed and climbed it and found a verry strange thing,a giant with his wife who lived in a huge castle.They had a haen that laid golden eggs and a harp that could sing.Now that they have died,I could have all the trisure.
Friend,I can’t say how happy I am.My mother,who was so angry bacause I hadn’t got the money we needed,now become content because our lives have now been much better than before.
Please do come to our house.we will show you the have hen and the harp.

Sincerely,


.............

No comments: